Juanene Frydman is a resonant Speaker and Conversationalist. She has presented to and engaged with some of the world’s most renowned corporates across the globe.
Juanene is also an experienced and passionate Executive Coach (ICF, PCC). Having held senior executive positions in the corporate world for over 15 years, Juanene has an intrinsic empathy for her clients’ capacity to change. She has been engaged with the study and practice of coaching since 2005.
Juanene’s Kaleidoscope coaching methodology is designed to assist C-Suite executives, leaders and entrepreneurs in discovering and re-discovering their potential. This ontological approach enables the client to be curious about their own goals, uncovers the courage to re-focus objectives and motivates them to build long-lasting change in both personal and professional behaviour and thinking.
As a mother of two future leaders, and wearing the hat of parent and coach, Juanene has developed a series of interactive and experiential conversations for young adults, our future leaders.
As a professional, Juanene is continuously immersed in learning and skills development. Her extensive range of Certifications include:
- Ontological Coaching certification (Newfield Network)
- Integrative Enneagram Accreditation
- NLP Practitioner Qualification
As a person, Juanene Frydman’s interests range from archetypal patterning and sacred geometry to dancing with abandon, appreciating music of most shapes and forms, art movies, travel and reading. She is currently writing her first book.
Juanene Frydman is a registered member of ICF (International Coach Federation) and is a Professional Certified Coach. Dedicated to her profession, she has attained internationally recognised qualifications, accreditations and certifications, including:
- Newfield Diploma – Newfield Network Europe
- The New Observer Coaching Workshop – Newfield Network Inc.
- Integrative Enneagram Accredited Practitioner – IEA
- INLPTA Practitioner Programme – International NLP Trainers Association
- ORS@Work – CRR Global
- Science of Happiness at Work – Organisational Practitioner – iOpener Institute UK
- Alternate Dispute Resolution – ADR Network South Africa
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) – ICF